Last Updated July 2022 Legal/Privacy/Terms
Terms of Service. The terms, conditions, and guidelines associated with the use of the services (the “Services”) provided by Our Office are set forth in this Terms of Service Agreement (“TOS”). Please read this TOS carefully before you use the Services. By using the Services you (“you” or “your,” as appropriate) agree to abide by the terms, conditions, and guidelines set forth in this TOS. Please note that Our Office may update or change this TOS from time to time without notice. USE OF THE SERVICES AFTER SUCH CHANGES HAVE TAKEN EFFECT CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL CHANGES. Please also note that if Our Office determines at any time that you have abused or violated any of these terms, conditions and guidelines, Our Office reserves the right to terminate the Site and Services immediately without notice.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Disclaimer of Warranties
License to Our Office
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through the Services, you are granting Our Office and its affiliated entities a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, transferable, worldwide license to:
- Use, copy, adapt, transmit, retransmit, distribute, creative derivative works of, and/or publicly or digitally perform or display any such communication.
- Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, servicemark, patent laws or the intellectual property laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
The Services may include access to bulletin boards, which allow users to post messages and interact with other users. You understand that Our Office has no obligation to monitor the bulletin boards, the Site, or Third-Party Linked Sites. However, Our Office reserves the right at all times to disclose any information posted by you or any other user as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or material, in whole or in part, that in Our Office’s sole discretion is objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.As a user of the site, you agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes. Use of the Services for transmission, distribution, retrieval or storage of any information, data, or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
You also agree not to use the Services to:
- Use or transmit any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property right without proper authorization
- Harass others by spamming
- Threaten, harass, defame, embarrass or distress any other person or group
- Distribute computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system without the owner’s consent
- Use “auto-responders,” “cancel-bots,” or other similar mechanisms that generate excessive network traffic
- Post or send any unlawful, harmful, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar or otherwise objectionable material
- Post, send or relay any unsolicited advertising
- Post or send any chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Post or send any fraudulent or misleading offers of products, items, loans, or other services
- Post any misleading, inaccurate or fraudulent informationPost any junk emails
- Post any duplicative or unsolicited messages
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
- Create a false identity or forged email address or header or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service through login password mining or any other means.
Our Office may terminate the Services and access to this Site at any time without notice in its sole discretion. In the event of a termination, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this TOS shall survive. Users who violate this TOS may additionally incur criminal and/or civil liability. Our Office may refer violators to civil or criminal authorities for prosecution, and will cooperate fully with applicable government authorities in connection with its investigations of any suspected civil or criminal violations.
The trademarks appearing on the Site, including those of Our Office are the property of their respective owners. Our Office’s trademarks may be used only with the express written permission of Our Office. The design and layout of the Site, and all other Websites owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Our Office or its subsidiaries, if any, are protected as trade dress and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image, or animation from the Site may be copied or re-transmitted unless expressly permitted by Our Office. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
All materials on the Site are copyrighted and are protected under state and federal law, as well as international treaties and the copyright laws of other countries. Our Office’s materials may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, adapted, displayed, edited, published, transmitted, or downloaded in any way without Our Office’s express written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Our Office.
You may create a bookmark in your browser to the home page of the Site. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to us. No other rights or licenses, whether express, implied, arising by estoppels, or otherwise are conveyed or intended by this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Our Office, its telecommunications providers and service providers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents, if any, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) due to or arising from (i) your use of the Services and/or the Site, (ii) any content you post, email, transmit, or relay by use of the Services or to Our Office, a Third-Party Linked Site, and/or the Site, (iii) your violation of the TOS, or (iv) your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Changes to the Site and the Service
Our Office reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services or the Site at any time, including the availability of any of the Site features, delivery services, databases or content. Our Office may also impose limits on features or restrict access to parts of the Site.
If any provision(s) of the TOS is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Our Office’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Our Office in writing. The section titles of the TOS are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the TOS will be effective only if expressly made in writing and signed by Our Office.